GLTCH is a frantic, die-and-retry arcade game with intentional glitches. The longer you survive, the more unstable the game becomes.
Use swipe gestures to navigate the grid, collecting fragments as fast as you can. Beware of the enemies that try to get in your way: one touch means game over! Aside from enemies; dead pixels, faulty connections and over 30 unlockable glitches will make it harder and harder to survive.
Why is this game so broken? That’s the point!
- Endless mode! Keep on playing until your dead. Compete with your friends on Google Play to beat their highscores and achievements.
- Sectors! There are over 30 unique levels with 6 different power ups to unlock as you go. This game mode will really test your reflexes.
- Glitches! Level up as you play and unlock more glitches to make the game harder. There are over 30 unique glitches to unlock.
- Missions! A never-ending bug list means you always have things to do. Complete missions to earn free lives.
- Copyright issues! Wait, what?
Remember that one bit in Metal Gear Solid where the boss starts to mess with you, the player, and for a few minutes you wonder if A) the game is broken or B) you’ve actually gone insane trying to follow a Hideo Kojima plotline? GLTCH is that experience, boiled down to its essentials and turned into a mobile game.Michael Crider, Android Police