We're looking for an experienced Unity developer join our team based in Ultimo, Sydney. This is a full-time position starting in July 2021.
The position will see you manage the development of multiple products while helping shape the development processes of our growing team. You will be directly involved in creating bespoke games from concept through to publishing with a particular focus on games for change, serious games, and mobile games.
Why Chaos Theory
- A role that works with your lifestyle: flexible working hours, a centrally-based office, and a competitive rate.
- Winner of Serious Game of The Year 2019 at the Australian Game Developer Awards.
- Strong company community with regular game nights, Friday lunches, 1-on-1's, and other events.
- We offer an open and inclusive work environment and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated mastery of C# and game system architecture.
- Experience working on shipped mobile games made with Unity.
- 4-5+ years professional development experience.
- In-depth understanding and experience with Unity UI and Animation systems.
- Strong team focus and highly competent problem-solving skills.
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive, and supportive environment.
- Experience with GIT version control.
- A passion for games.
- Experience working on AR / VR titles.
- Experience with shader programming
- Web development experience (including AWS / Azure architectures).
- Experience with agile development practices.
You must have worked on a published title to be considered. Please include samples of your work that we can play or watch.
We are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace culture, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.